What's Your Dosha?
What are Doshas? Ayurveda is an Ancient Indian medicine based on fundamental energy of life. It is based on 3 Doshas: PITA, KAPHA, VATA, which are energetic body types.
Our Ultimate goal is to be “Tri-Dosha”or the equal balance of all three
doshas, in a harmonious balance.
VATA PITA KAPHA
Creative, Quick-witted Determined, Strong Willed Strong, Calm, Soft
Soft Hearted, Romantic Passionate, Tough-minded Sensuous, Heavy Body
Curly Hair, Dry skin Red Hair, Freckles, Blonds Dark, Wavy, Curly Hair
Wind Fire & Water Earth & Water
Thin, underweight Normal Body weight Over weight, thick
WHAT’S YOUR DOSHA? Circle / underline one per question, the one that best suits you.
VATA PITA KAPHA
1. My hair texture dry, curly, wavy straight, fine thick, full of body
2. My hair color med./lite brown blond, red, grey dark, black
3. My skin tends on dry side delicate, sensitive oily, smooth
4. Complexion darker freckled, reddish lighter
5. For my height smaller bones average bones larger bones
6. My weight thin, hard to gain average heavy, gains easy
7. My energy level fluctuates moderate, high steady
8. Temperature dislikes cold dislikes heat dislikes damp cold
9. Hunger level vary, no interest intense emotional eater
10. Food preference warm, moist, oily cold warm, dry
11. I generally eat quickly moderately fast slowly
12. Sleep patterns interrupted, light sound, moderate deep, long
13. Sex interest strong if involved or low moderate to strong low to moderate
14. Most sensitive to noise bright light strong odors
15. Reaction to stress anxious, fearful irritated mostly calm
16. Emotional moods change easy intense, quick temper even, slow temper
17. Trait describes you vivacious determined easygoing
18. This evaluation made you feel: indecisive annoyed sleepy
ADD HOW MANY FOR: _____________ _____________ _____________
You are: ________________________________________________________________