Herbal Tea Blends or Tisanes are carefully crafted, unique combinations that taste great while being healthy & beneficial. Tea is an excellant substitute for coffee and soft drinks, avaible with or without caffeine.
Our teas are a mix of the highest quality herbal leaves, flowers, roots & barks and are "loose leaf". We also can provide Teas in Bags!
Custom blending is one of my specialities, if you are interested see below. You will have to fill out the custom herbal survey on the home page.
The Types of Tea:
Green & White
Red & Rooibos
Any of the above can be combined to enhance flavor and alter the medicinal and nutritional value.
Herbal Teas or Tisanes can be enjoyed hot or iced, anytime of the day.
They can help enhance your nutritional intake or help with a health issue.
I have many blends available but also provide Custom Blending for the individual as well as private labeling for practitioner or tea company.
How to Brew Loose Leaf Tea
Infusion-fluffy tea mixes: leaves & flowers
1. Bring water to a boil. Let cool a bit.
2. Use 1-2 teaspoons / 8oz water use more for stronger tea
3. Many ways to Brew- use a "tea ball" or other diffuser to put the tea into.
4. Add water and let steep for 5-15 minutes, more for stronger tea.
5. Add honey if desired.
6. You may resteep several times until the flavor is gone.
7. If making iced teas, brew tea much stronger, then add over ice.
Decoctions- dense material, roots, barks & berries
1. same as above except if using an infuser, steep longer.
2. Best to simmer on the stove covered for 15-30 minutes.